This past week was amazing!! Santa and Mrs. Claus visited, and we met Jingle, our very own elf.
Welcome to December and the most wonderful time of the year! We have many activities planned, but the month will simply fly by, so please keep your calendars posted!
As far as our country and the world go, this has been a tumultuous year, but let’s enter December with joy in our hearts for all the many blessings that we have. For us, those blessings begin with the privilege we have of spending our days with your children. Children make the world a better place, and we want to strive to make the world a better place for them. Thank you for sharing them with us!
We wish you the very best of the holiday season with family and friends.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Mrs. Ruth, Director
- 12/6: St. Nick Day–The children put their shoes outside the classroom doors and wait for St. Nick to arrive to bring them candy! When their hear his sleigh bells, they know he’s here.
- 12/7: Santa and Mrs. Claus visit!
- 12/19-12/23: All aboard the Polar Express–a week of fun centered around the Polar Express movie, hot chocolate and preparing for Christmas.
- 12/21: Christmas Sing Along and Party
- 12/22-1/03/17: Christmas Break
- 12/25: Christmas Day 🎄🎅🏼 –Clairmont Closed
- 12/26: Clairmont Closed
- 12/31: New Year’s Eve
- 1/01: New Year’s Day
- 1/02: New Year’s Day observed–Clairmont Closed
“Welcome Christmas, bring your cheer.
Welcome all from far and near.
Christmas Day is in our grasp.
So long as we have hands to grasp.
Christmas time will always be.
Just as long as we have we.
Welcome Christmas as we stand
Heart to heart
And hand to hand.”
– Dr. Seuss